Who We Are
About Burke County Board of REALTORS®
The Burke County Board of REALTORS® was founded on January 12, 1968, chartered on May 7, 1968, and incorporated on March 16, 1981. Today, the Burke County Board of REALTORS® has 167 members, and 11 Affiliate members. The mission of the Burke County Board of REALTORS® is to serve its members and the public by being the leading local advocate for the real estate industry and promoting private property rights, while enhancing the professionalism, integrity and competency of all its members.
A full list of benefits of being an NC REALTOR® can be found on the NC REALTORS® website.
- Network with other area professionals;
- Get education about the code of ethics and standards of practice, professional standards, important legal information and requirements;
- Have access to continuing education;
- Stay up-to-date on relevant local and state legislation; and
- Are supported by the NC REALTORS®.
Being a member of the Burke County Board of REALTORS® has helped me improve my marketing efforts through shared group knowledge and has also kept me informed with state-level real estate legislation updates. As a busy professional, it has been very valuable to rely on the experience and knowledge of a like-minded group in the Burke County area.